Ads by Amazon UK

20 November 2013

Picture of the Day #1


This is my first proper multiple exposure shot, a portrait of my son. He was not happy during this shoot as he was busy in his computer game. You can see it in the pout he's giving me when I took the shot. This was a good thing actually as it turned out to be quite artistic. I explained the details on how I took and post-processed this final photo in my post on multiple exposures.

My inspiration is Christoffer Relander (www.christofferrelander.com), a Finnish photographer. I know I can never come close to any of his wonderful multiple exposure portraits. But, I'm here mainly to satisfy my objective of taking decent creative shots. In the future, I hope to come up with a series of multiple exposure portraits of my own. Watch this space!

Details

  • F 4.4
  • ISO 200
  • 1/60 seconds
  • 25mm
  • Aperture priority
  • Olympus E-PL1
  • Olympus mZuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6
  • Hand-held
  • Post-processing: GIMP 2.8

Here is the original JPEG image with no post-processing done yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment